Saturday, November 17, 2007




For all who have rented/purchased the new animated movie "Surfs up!" I applaud you. For those who havent, its a must see. It's a tale about a penquin surfer whose from Shiverpool Antartica who finds the true essence of surfing while he is in Hawaii to compete in the Big Z memorial surf competition. This movie is TO THE MAX!. Dabbles in love, life, and belly load of laughter.


Cody maverick is the main dude and he is played by the dude from Transformers. Big Z is played by my man Jeff Bridges, Big Z's nemesis is Tank "THE TANK" Evans and his sweet song is sung by Oswald from the Drew Carey show and chicken joe voice is Jon Heder from Napoleon.




You got your pro appearances from Kelly Slater and Rob Machado.word.




Now for some memorable qoutes...use them generously, but on point.




"A winner is someone who doesn't knock me off my surfboard. Especially Tank, he's definitely not a winner"




"He's a dirty trash can full of poop"




" Cody's around here somewhere, I can feel it in my nuggets! "




" Tank needs fuel. "




Filmer: Do you have any other talents? Cody: Heh, you mean like, singin' and dancin'? Naw, man, I just surf.




"You cant fight the wave"




"I'm gonna chum the water with your head!"
Hang loose Bros






No comments: